Culverhouse & Co, 7 High Street, Farnborough Village
We are a Chartered Professional Services Practice comprising Chartered Accountants and Chartered Financial Planners offering a fully integrated proposition and seeking to add value to clients when assisting them with their accountancy, taxation and financial services affairs.
Our specialisms include:
- Accounts Preparation and Company Formation, Payroll Services
- Retirement Planning and Pension Advice, including Auto Enrolment
- Business and Personal Tax – Self Assessment Advice and Assistance
- Investment Advice – Portfolio Planning – Wealth Management
- IT Consultants with particular reference to IR35 implications
- Inheritance and Capital Gains Tax Advice and Planning
- Servicing clients in the medical profession
- Building Industry (both trades and professions); CIS problems
We offer all new clients a no obligation, free initial meeting which will typically last between thirty minutes and one hour. This will usually take place at our offices in Farnborough Village in normal business hours. Following this meeting we will write to you with our Terms of Engagement, detailing the services that we will provide for you and the basis of the cost of these services.
Our charges are based on the time spent working on your behalf. The cost will vary dependent on the scope and complexity of the advice that we offer. These fees may be liable to VAT, subject to the type of work undertaken.
On request we can provide you with a written estimate of the charges involved prior to any implementation.